CWC Mt. Diablo General Meeting
December 9, 2023
Cost: $25 Members and $30 Non-Members. Cost increases to $30 for members who register late after the December 6th (by noon) deadline. Prices do not increase for guests.
Pay at the door or with PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account.
Are you experiencing problems when trying to pay with PayPal? Click here for solutions.
Early Bird Registration!
Save $5.00 with Early Bird Registration!
Early Bird Registration Ends Dec. 6th at noon
- 10:30 Check in and Join the Party!
- 11:30 Winners of Holiday Writing Contest
- 12:00 Buffet Lunch, Door Prizes, Table Gifts
- 1:00 Winners of Holiday Writing Contest
CWC Mt. Diablo COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON MEETINGS
- CWC-Mt. Diablo Branch will abide by all state and local guidelines to ensure attendees’ safety.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, not feeling well, or are uncomfortable with in-person meetings, please do not attend.
- Proof of vaccination may be required at the entrance to the restaurant.
- Masks are optional.
For complete information, see Contra Costa Health Department for new local health orders.
New For Mt. Diablo Members!
Guest Voucher Program
Give a friend $10.00 off a General Meeting or Workshop
- Invite a guest who has never attended Mt. Diablo meeting
- Request a voucher for your guest for $10.00 off a meeting or workshop.
- We will email your guest a voucher number and link to register for the meeting. We’ll also notify you that we’ve done this.
- Your guest registers for the meeting, enters the voucher number, and receives a $10.00 discount.
Looking for handouts or other material from a past meeting? Click Here!
Meeting Policy for Guests under 13 Years
While CWC-Mt. Diablo strives to ensure our meetings, whether in-person or online, are safe for all, participant views are their own. Youth under 13 years old must have their adult join them for this event. By registering you are acknowledging that you are over 13, and that you intend to participate in this program. If you are under 13, please ask your adult to help you sign up. Additionally, we may use a third-party vendor for this program: Zoom. Zoom has their own privacy and data collection policies which you can find here https://zoom.us/privacy/. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties with whom you interact through our meetings.
Fill out the form below.
You will be taken to a Paypal page after you click SUBMIT below. If you are paying by credit card, look for the “pay with credit or debit card” line on the Paypal page. You do not need a Paypal account.
Questions? Email Marlene Dotterer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept cancellations up to 24 hours in advance of the meeting. If you paid with PayPal, you will receive a refund. If you cancel after the deadline, no refund is given. In that case, if you choose to pay at the door, we will bill you for the payment.