Our Upcoming Meetings
Deadline to register for In-Person Attendees: Noon on June 8th.
Save $5.00 with Early Bird Registration!
Cost increases to $30 for members who register after the deadline.
Prices do not increase for in-person guests and Zoom attendees.
Meeting Cost In Person: $25 Members and $35 Non-Members
Pay at door or with PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account.
Meeting Cost Online (Zoom): $10 CWC Members and $15 Non-CWC-Members
PayPal only. You do not need a PayPal account.
- 11:00 -11:15 – In-Person Check-in or join on Zoom
- 11:15 – 12:00 – Writers Table
- 12:00 – 12:25 – Lunch
- 12:25 – 1:00 – Business Meeting
- 1:00 – 2:00 – Speaker Presentation
CWC Mt. Diablo COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON MEETINGS
- CWC-Mt. Diablo Branch will abide by all state and local guidelines to ensure attendees’ safety.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, not feeling well, or are uncomfortable with in-person meetings, please do not attend.
- Proof of vaccination may be required at entrance to the restaurant.
- Masks are optional.
For complete information, see Contra Costa Health Department for new local health orders.
New For Mt. Diablo Members!
Guest Voucher Program
Give a friend $10.00 off a General Meeting or Workshop (Zoom or in-Person).
- Invite a guest who has never attended Mt. Diablo meeting
- Request a voucher for your guest for $10.00 off a Zoom meeting or workshop.
- We will email your guest a voucher number and link to register for the meeting. We’ll also notify you that we’ve done this.
- Your guest registers for the meeting, enters the voucher number, and receives a $10.00 discount.
Looking for handouts or other material from a past meeting? Click Here!
Fill out the form below.
You will be taken to a Paypal page after you click SUBMIT below. If you are paying by credit card, look for the “pay with credit or debit card” line on the Paypal page. You do not need a Paypal account.
By registering for this meeting, you acknowledge that the meeting may be recorded. Your consent is implied when you register.
Questions? Email Marlene Dotterer at email@example.com.
This form is not yet available.