CWC Mt. Diablo Presents October Workshop With Betsy Graziani Fasbinder October 8, 202210:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.Includes buffet lunch A Deeper Dive into June’s Topic Page to Stage: Public Speaking Skills Every Writer Needs Back by Popular Demand! Betsy Graziani…
*Scroll Down to Register*
Early Bird Registration!
Save $5.00 with Early Bird Registration!
Early Bird Registration Ends October 5th
Cost increases to $30 for members who register after the deadline for General Meetings, or $50 for Workshops. Prices do not increase for guests.
Workshop Cost: $45 Members and $55 Non-Members
Pay at door or with PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account.
- 10:00 – Check-in
- 10:30 – Workshop Begins
- 12:00 – Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:30 – Workshop Continues
CWC Mt. Diablo COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON MEETINGS
- CWC-Mt. Diablo Branch will abide by all state and local guidelines to ensure attendees’ safety.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, not feeling well, or are uncomfortable with in-person meetings, please do not attend.
- Proof of vaccination may be required at entrance to the restaurant.
- Masks are optional.
For complete information, see Contra Costa Health Department for new local health orders.
New For Mt. Diablo Members!
Guest Voucher Program
Give a friend $10.00 off a General Meeting or Workshop
- Invite a guest who has never attended Mt. Diablo meeting
- Request a voucher for your guest for $10.00 off a meeting or workshop.
- We will email your guest a voucher number and link to register for the meeting. We’ll also notify you that we’ve done this.
- Your guest registers for the meeting, enters the voucher number, and receives a $10.00 discount.
Looking for handouts or other material from a past meeting? Click Here!
Meeting Policy for Guests under 13 Years
While CWC-Mt. Diablo strives to ensure our meetings, whether in-person or online, are safe for all, participant views are their own. Youth under 13 years old must have their adult join them for this event. By registering you are acknowledging that you are over 13, and that you intend to participate in this program. If you are under 13, please ask your adult to help you sign up. Additionally, we may use a third-party vendor for this program: Zoom. Zoom has their own privacy and data collection policies which you can find here https://zoom.us/privacy/. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties with whom you interact through our meetings.
Fill out the form below.
You will be taken to a Paypal page after you click SUBMIT below. If you are paying by credit card, look for the “pay with credit or debit card” line on the Paypal page. You do not need a Paypal account.
Questions? Email Marlene Dotterer at firstname.lastname@example.org.