Join us on Saturday, September 8th for our Branch Meeting and Luncheon
Book Marketing and Launch Strategies:
Essential Tactics to Grow your Audience and Increase Book Sales
featuring Stephanie Chandler
With these powerful, proven tactics, you will be able to reach more readers, grow your platform, and ultimately sell more books.
You will learn how to:
- Build a pre-sales strategy with beta readers for feedback, buzz, and reviews
- Use easy content marketing tactics to build your mailing list
- Generate more book reviews
- Connect with online resources for massive exposure
- Leverage podcasting, blogs, and video that get results
- Promote with Facebook strategies you haven’t heard anywhere else (really!)
Stephanie Chandler is a frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, and has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Businessweek, Inc.com, and Wired magazine. She is the author of nine books including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books. Stephanie is also founder and CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant educational community for experienced and aspiring writers and NonfictionWritersConference.com, an annual event conducted entirely online.
You can register online using the form below.
- Sign-in: starts at 11:00 a.m.
- Writer’s Table at 11:15 a.m.
- Luncheon: 12:00 p.m.
- Speaker: 1:00–2:00 p.m.
- Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, 611 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA
- Cost: Members $25/Guests $30: cash and check on site, or use the PayPal section in the form below to pay with credit card or your PayPal account.
- To attend: REGISTER ONLINE (see form below)
Reservation deadline: Wed., Sept 5th, 2018 at noon.*
*In accordance with our contractual agreement with Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, the club is charged for every reservation confirmed on the day before the meeting. If you are not able to attend this meeting and do not cancel your reservation prior to noon on the Friday before the meeting, you will be asked to remit the relevant fee as a no-show payment for the event.
Click here for a video demonstration of how to RSVP online.
Or just continue to the form below:
RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR THE UPCOMING MEETING
Step 1: Select Your Method of Payment: