Join us on Saturday, December 14th for our Festive Holiday Seated Luncheon
Win – Win Writers Helping Writers
Special Meal Selection: New York Steak, Salmon, Chicken Parmesan, or Pasta Primavera
featuring THREE OF OUR OWN Marianne Lonsdale, Colleen Gonzales & Charla Gabert
Marianne Lonsdale—Author Interviews.
What I’ve learned from doing 9 author interviews published on Literary Mama:
- How I landed my first interview.
- Key learnings about how to do interviews
What is a podcast, anyway?
- How to record, publish, and promote your podcast.
- How to use podcasts to promote your book.
The Whole Project—Remember you are part of a big picture:
- Standing Up for Your Piece—Editors are there to help you shape the story you want to tell.
- Improve Your Social Media/Promotion Skills—If you’re a new author, or unfamiliar with the promotional side of publishing, working with a group can expose you to new learning opportunities.
You can register online using the form below.
- Sign-in: 11:00 a.m.—12:00 a.m.
- Members display and sell their books until our Seated Luncheon
- Seated Luncheon: 12:00 p.m.—12:45 p.m.
- Speaker: 1:00 p.m.—2:00 p.m.
- Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, 611 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA
- Cost: Members $25/Guests $30: cash and check on site, or use the PayPal section in the form below to pay with credit card or your PayPal account.
- To attend: REGISTER ONLINE (see form below) Reservation deadline: Wed., Dec. 11th, 2019 at noon.*
*In accordance with our contractual agreement with Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, the club is charged for every reservation confirmed on the day before the meeting. If you are not able to attend this meeting and do not cancel your reservation prior to noon on the Friday before the meeting, you will be asked to remit the relevant fee as a no-show payment for the event.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR THE UPCOMING MEETING
Step 1: Select Your Method of Payment: