Join us on Saturday, February 10th for our Branch Meeting and Luncheon
Finding Your Most Powerful Words
featuring Clive Matson
What I Learned from the Beat Generation (And What I Wish We Hadn’t Learned)
- First thought, best thought
- Writing as an expression of the body
- Suspicion of boundaries
- Honesty and impulse
- Sacraments and direct experience
- Vitality of Myths
You can register online using the form below.
- Sign-in: starts at 11:00 a.m.
- Writers Table: 11:15-11:55
- Luncheon 12:00–1:00 p.m.
- Speaker: 1:00–2:00 p.m.
- Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, 611 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA
- Cost: Members $25/Guests $30: cash and check on site, or use the PayPal section in the form below to pay with credit card or your PayPal account.
- To attend: REGISTER ONLINE (see form below)
Reservation deadline: Wed., February 7th, 2018 at noon.*
*In accordance with our contractual agreement with Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, the club is charged for every reservation confirmed on the day before the meeting. If you are not able to attend this meeting and do not cancel your reservation prior to noon on the Friday before the meeting, you will be asked to remit the relevant fee as a no-show payment for the event.
Click here for a video demonstration of how to RSVP online.
Or just continue to the form below:
RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR THE UPCOMING MEETING
Step 1: Select Your Method of Payment:
I want to use PayPal Account or Credit Card (through PayPal)
You don’t need a PayPal Account to pay with a credit card