Join us on Saturday, September 14th for our Branch Meeting and Luncheon
How to Successfully Promote your Book
featuring Ann Steiner, Ph.D.
Does the idea of marketing make you squirm? If so, this presentation will help you get outside of your comfort zone and create a realistic action plan to boost your book sales. Drawing on her 30 years of delivering popular keynote presentations, and through motivational speaking engagements, as well as her capitalizing on her teaching experience, Ann will provide guidance on how to market your book with warmth, humor, and understanding. All these presentations give Ann the opportunity to share her message, publicize and sell her books.
- Your book’s friends: Marketing, Publicity, and Visibility – tips from the road.
- Building your mailing list before, during and after your book release.
- Strategies for the marketing stage of publication, you’ve already started that right?
Dr. Ann Steineris a nationally recognized speaker, consultant and author. She is a Fellow and was recently voted Member of the Year by the National Speakers Association of Northern California. She has served on the board of directors of The International Human Learning Resources Network and the National Speakers Association of Northern California. Her latest book, Help Your Group Thrive: A Workbook and Planning Guide, Routledge Books, London, is written for anyone who leads groups: from work group leaders, to writer’s and critique groups as well as book and service clubs. She is currently under contract with Routledge Books to do a revised version of How to Create and Sustain Groups that Thrive: Therapist’s Workbook and Planning Guide, and is continuing to work on her self-help book: The Rollercoaster of Chronic Illness: How to Add Joy to the Ride.
You can register online using the form below.
- Sign-in: 11:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
- Writers Table: 11:15-11:45
- Luncheon: 12:00—12:45 p.m.
- Speaker 1:00—2:00 p.m.
- Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, 611 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA
- Cost: Members $25/Guests $30: cash and check on site, or use the PayPal section in the form below to pay with credit card or your PayPal account.
- To attend: REGISTER ONLINE (see form below) Reservation deadline: Wed., Sept 11th, 2019 at noon.*
*In accordance with our contractual agreement with Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, the club is charged for every reservation confirmed on the day before the meeting. If you are not able to attend this meeting and do not cancel your reservation prior to noon on the Friday before the meeting, you will be asked to remit the relevant fee as a no-show payment for the event.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR THE UPCOMING MEETING
Step 1: Select Your Method of Payment: